- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place 12 liners in a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, granola, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the yogurt, melted butter & vanilla essence.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the large dry bowl and stir them gently until they blend well (do not over-mix).
- Now gently add The Rooted Co Apricot & Orange Granola along with the diced oranges (and other fruits) into the batter. Fill the batter onto the muffin liners (upto ¾th the size of the liners) and bake for 22 minutes until they are golden brown at the top.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool completely before consumption.
Granola enables you to make guilt-free desserts without compromising on taste. Isn't your mouth watering already?