- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until the mixture is creamy. Slowly incorporate the oil.
- Combine the all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon & salt in a bowl. Mix well and gradually add to the sugar & butter mix. Mix again to achieve the optimum dropping consistency.
- Add The Rooted Co Apricot & Orange Granola, and mix well.
- Drop the dough with rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies get a light golden-brown colour.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes on a cookie sheet, and then take them out on paper towels. Serve once they’ve cooled down.
Cookies are one of the most delicious & healthy granola recipes. Give your taste buds the treat they deserve.